Olathe Lanes East Customers,
Here are some of the procedures we will be implementing to keep you and our
- There will be a limit of 4-6 bowlers per lane
- We will provide an empty lane between groups for separation.
- All lanes will be prepaid on an hourly basis. We ask that when you are done, please leave used equipment at the
lane. Our staff will come down, sanitize all equipment, and return it back to the proper place.
- Please use the front door only for entry and to minimize contact, please exit out one of the side
- We do ask that one person from each group sign in for potential contact tracing. This information will be kept
confidential and will NOT be used for anything else. It will only be provided to local health authorities upon their request when investigating a case.
- Our employees will be wearing face masks while working. In addition, each one will have their temperature taken and
certify they have not had symptoms prior to working. Any employee who has symptoms will not be allowed to work per KDHE standards.
- The arcade will be closed for the time being.
- During Phase 2 we will be limiting interactions at our bar and diner. Our guest service will be out to serve